We are looking for an outstanding Program Manager to drive innovation and execution of our cross-company engagement platform. While we are part of the Office team, our charter is broad across Microsoft and impact is critical to our partners. The position requires product vision, strategic thinking, customer empathy, technology depth, passion for development of cutting edge artificial intelligence, ability to define requirements and roadmaps, and expertise in managing partnerships and business groups.
The ideal candidate has a broad range of experience across multiple service and client technologies and proven ability to succeed across organizational boundaries. This role influences, owns, and builds processes and tools that have many touch points across Office, Windows, Microsoft 365, Xbox and other partners in order to deploy AI to personalize customer experiences and deliver the most relevant, engaging content.
* 4+ years program management experience
* Self-starter who can work in an ambiguous environment
* Strong analytic skills and great attention to detail
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience driving technical features and creative processes (online services a plus)
* Commitment to collaboration and teamwork and ability to deliver via influence
* Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred but not required
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Build scalable AI systems that personalize customer experiences across Microsoft
* Partner with product and engineering groups to translate requirements into engineering specs, develop feature team roadmaps, and drive agile execution
* Create customer data estate to power machine learning solutions
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.