Do you want to be at the center of the three Microsoft clouds (Azure, Microsoft365, and Microsoft Dynamics) empowering customers and partners to secure their environments in order to realize the full value of Microsoft cloud services? Are you looking for a role where you can interact directly with customers and help them transform into cloud-enabled businesses? Do you want to contribute to one of Microsoft's fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP) Supportability team has several exciting opportunities for program managers (PMs) to work in the most customer-connected engineering team in Microsoft. We are looking for strong, customer-obsessed program managers who have a growth mindset, passion for customer experience, and an experimental approach in testing out new ideas.. We currently have several positions available focused on defining processes, tools, and standards for engineering teams and Customer Service & Support (CSS) to improve and enable planning, designing, building and operationalizing support for Identity services.
You'll work closely with engineering product development, Customer Service & Support (CSS) as well as other CxP teams across the Cloud & AI division to ensure that our customers have the best support experience possible with their products and services. You'll help drive improvements to the product, service and ecosystem by providing the customer perspective in a well-articulated, data backed manner that clearly identifies the product/service challenges of our customers and the impact of these on customer satisfaction and implications on the business.
We are looking for an analytical thinker with great creativity for ideas/solutions. An ideal candidate for this role will have passion around building customer experiences at cloud scale and leading complex, highly visible engagements. This candidate can also negotiate and apply strong communication skills to establish priorities while leading virtual teams. The role requires a level of comfort with ambiguity, rapid changes, and tight deadlines, and requires the ability to leverage many different types of inputs to prioritize decisions. The ideal candidate will also have a natural ability to learn the nuances of new technologies and would be very comfortable with obtaining and analyzing data.
* 5-7 years' experience in deep technical role
* 3-5 years' experience managing engagement with enterprise customers
* Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent technical and functional design skills, with demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
* Demonstrated passion for data driven decision making
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop product plans and roadmaps, define capabilities, and drive project execution
* Track record of making solid business and engineering tradeoffs to deliver business value
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Directly engage with CSS and engineering teams to drive adoption of our key supportability readiness practices
* Engage with Engineering leadership and negotiate priorities to ensure buy-in on all the "design for supportability" practices
* Review design specs and plans to identify support gaps and anticipate support scenarios
* Directly engage with engineering teams to identify product support risks for launches, and to drive improvements to current products
* Identify customer support trends and share insights and recommendations with engineering and CSS teams to improve the quality of service provided
* Drive priorities and decisions using data driven approaches
* Champion customer experience and satisfaction in the product and service
* Assist with technical training curriculum development and onboarding program for support engineers
* Drive supportability improvement projects from inception, planning, to launch, adoption and impact measurement
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.