The AI and Advanced Architectures team in Redmond, WA and Raleigh, NC is seeking a Partner Program Manager to work with computer/electrical engineers and computer scientists who architect, specify, design and deliver premium-quality computing systems once considered impossible. We are a highly capable and motivated cross-disciplinary team responsible for delivering cutting-edge, high performance, custom SoC and hardware designs to meet the computing needs of Microsoft. Our team is involved in numerous projects ranging from traditional computing solutions to the control plane for Quantum Computing. We are seeking highly skilled individuals comfortable with working in diverse, multi-site teams in a collaborative environment. Individuals with program management background in, but not limited to, the following areas are encouraged to apply:
* Performance Modeling
* High Performance Microarchitecture
* Energy Efficient Microarchitecture
* Machine Learning Architectures, Applications, and Analysis
* Accelerator design and infrastructure
* HW/SW Co-design and debug
* Rack scale design
* System interface
* Software frameworks
* On-chip Networks
* BS or higher in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields
* 5+ years of experience in product & service development and or research
* 5+ years of experience driving cross-group collaboration
* Advanced degree in computer science/engineering or related areas preferred
* 5+ years of experience working directly with customers and the field
* Working knowledge of Azure technology and business
* Understanding of FPGAs and other silicon/processor types
* Good understanding of and experience in machine learning/AI technologies
* Proven ability to lead multiple high-profile projects and to effectively leverage available resources within and across teams to drive results
* Self-starter who deals well with and thrives in ambiguity and has a proven ability to drive clarity and productive action
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Define and drive new features and services, for cloud and edge, including vision, roadmap, execution, launch, and communications
* Manage complex project development processes and executive reviews
* Drive individual projects as required by the leadership team
* Engage with field and customers to communicate technical capabilities and plans and to understand customer use cases and distill them into actionable requirements
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.