Are you excited about empowering business users to create their own intelligent virtual agents without knowing how to code? Are you obsessed with creating intuitive user experiences and simplifying complex technical topics?
The Dynamics 365 Virtual Agents team is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Program Manager with experience in cloud services, SaaS, microservices or conversational systems to help design and drive the backend systems that drive our virtual agents. The D365 Virtual Agents team democratizes AI by empowering bot authors to create and deploy their own virtual agents through an intuitive, web-accessible, WYSIWYG graphical dialog editor that doesn't require any prior AI expertise.
This product just entered Private Preview and will be moving to General Availability by the end of the calendar year. Your areas of responsibility will be driving the experiences involved in managing, configuring and administrating a chat bot system, integrating it with existing human chat systems, and driving integration of the bot with Bot Framework, Cognitive Services, Dynamics Customer Service and other experiences.
The ideal candidate will have deep technical expertise and experience in high scale backend systems/cloud services and a proven record of defining and delivering customer value by leveraging these backend services. Candidates with chat bots or machine learning experience is preferred. You will work closely and in partnership with teams such as Bot Framework, Flow, PowerApps, Dynamics Customer Service and others. You will also work very closely with our Applied Science and Engineering and Design teams to build the future of conversational systems and help millions of users have better conversations with support systems.
* 10+ years of Product/Program Management experience on an end-user facing product. - Experience in chat bot or messaging systems, SaaS systems, Azure services
* Strong technical services / backend background - part of your role will be building experiences that can connect to and integrate with a variety of Microsoft services and products
* Prior full stack experience - ranging from services to front-end experience - Strong program management, project management and cross-group collaboration skills
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Own, design and drive bot management and administration experiences: managing, configuring and administrating a chat bot system, integrating it with existing human chat systems, and driving integration of the bot with Bot Framework, Cognitive Services, Dynamics Customer Service and other experiences.
* Own and drive relationships with Bot Framework, Dynamics and other partner teams - Work close with your Engineering, Design and Partner teams to successfully deliver product features end to end
* Help build and design core backend SaaS and service to service experiences
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.