Are you curious to understand quickly evolving technologies, and passionate about applying what you learn to help address challenges and create new opportunities in the real world?
Businesses and other organizations are taking advantage of technical breakthroughs in the Internet of Things (IoT) to transform the way they operate, and to optimize the value they deliver to their employees, their partners, and their customers. The Azure IoT Platform team is helping to enable this transformation with industry leading offerings like Azure IoT Hub, IoT Edge, and Azure Digital Twins.
Our team helps create innovative solutions for a wide variety of customers, leveraging an expanding set of enabling technologies. We are looking for curious, customer-focused, team-oriented, and technically agile program managers to join us and help us meet the evolving needs of a rapidly growing group of customers and partners who depend on us.
This specific opening is for a Senior Program Manager for Azure Digital Twins (ADT). Azure Digital Twins is an Azure IoT service that creates comprehensive models of the physical environment, enabling the modeling of relationships and interactions between people, spaces, and devices. The person in this role will work closely with internal and external partners to evolve our ADT offering to create transformative experiences for our customers.
More information about ADT is here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/digital-twins/
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, OR equivalent industry experience.
* 5+ years of program management experience.
* Demonstrated experience as a program manager shipping cloud or otherwise enterprise-class products, ideally including multiple releases of the same product(s).
* Passion for, and skill in, effective collaboration cross-team, cross-discipline, and cross-company.
* Strong background in technical leadership, including ability to map technical and business challenges together, and to effectively communicate with business and technical leaders, inside and outside the company.
* Software Developer background and experience is desirable.
* Previous experience with products targeting end-to-end experiences for developers, IoT, or cloud API is highly desirable.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation Request Form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Collaborate with customers, leadership, peers, and key customer-facing partner groups to identify a set of compelling real-world scenarios that reflect the challenges and opportunities of building IoT solutions.
* Produce outstanding product designs and specifications.
* Work with the engineering team to build services & features which customers love. Ensure that the product is built well, the engineers have what they need and customer needs are met.
* Bring your own individual, diverse perspectives to the team to help make sure we see things from all sides and learn by what you bring to the team.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.