We are on a mission to use the power of mixed reality and perception AI to blend the digital and real worlds to help first-line workers feel more effective so everyone has a place in the workforce of tomorrow.
We are a multidisciplinary and dynamic team that is dreaming beyond today's technologies to innovate in the categories of mixed reality and IoT. We generate clarity across the company by linking new technology with real customer needs. We generate energy by demonstrating new scenarios in a tangible and interactive way. Through our efforts, future technologies get to market faster with better alignment to customer needs.
We are looking for a talented and expert Program Manager to join our cross-discipline development team, to help us bring clarity to the ambiguous, align our partners, and drive impact.
* 7+ years technical Program Management or Director-level experience at a software development studio
* Prior work in prototyping or R&D roles.
* Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science
* Previous experience in AR or VR.
* Previous experience in IoT, AI, or Cloud computing.
* Ability to pitch and land new approaches and ideas.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
* Work with creative and technical peers to develop specifications, implementation plans and schedule of a project.
* Define, track and report on the execution of the project deliverables
* Work with PM peers to drive ongoing evaluation of workstreams and optimization of production and operational systems
* Provide leadership to workstreams and PM peer group
* Collaborate with partner teams to align workstreams to maximize impact
* Maintain a network with partner teams to identify high impact work opportunities
* Pitch new workstreams with clear objectives and key results.
* Organize and lead technical recurring meetings to better align technology decisions across organizations.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.