DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking an Senior Program Analyst-Unmanned Systems to provide support for the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Your work on joint staff or major acquisition programs as well as DoD Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) is required.
In this position, you will provide senior-level program analysis supporting DoD-wide vision and strategy for systems technology, including the development of an overarching technology roadmap that considers significant internal and external programmatic, technical, and policy issues affecting weapon systems and platforms.
Specific tasks include:
* Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of DoD projects or programs in meeting the established goals and objectives of the Road to Dominance Strategy;
* Performing or supporting informal life cycle cost analyses of DoD projects or performing cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected projects and programs;
* Analyzing new or proposed policies or regulations to assess impact on DoD developing and/or fielding systems;
* Identifying and/or development of data required for use in the management and direction of DoD programs;
* Developing input to program evaluation plans, procedures, and methodologies;
* Drafting responses to internal and external requests for information;
* Evaluating and advising on office resources (e.g. staff, funding, equipment, facilities) required to support efficient office execution as well as implementing any approved recommendations;
* Evaluating and advising on the approach to providing administrative support;
* Day-to-day oversight of administrative workflow such as document staffing, scheduling, travel, and timekeeping, ensuring the assigned executive assistant is well integrated into daily activities;
* Developing and implementing new or improved business and management practices for application operations
The position requires skill in the application of fact-finding and investigative techniques; oral and written communications; planning and evaluation; oral communication; problem solving; decision making and, development of presentations and reports; managing competing priorities under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail; ability to work effectively with a team of senior officials in high profile and demanding office.
Viable candidates for this position shall possess at minimum an active SECRET clearance and be TS eligible and knowledge of
* Autonomy (UAS, UAV, etc)
* the substantive nature of DoD Research and Engineering programs, DoD missions, policies, & objectives and management principles and processes
* analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing & improving program development/execution, organizational effectiveness, and efficiency
* DoD budgetary and financial management policies & procedures including long range planning of programs and objectives in support of the Future Years Defense Program
* Understanding of Congress, congressional committees, and congressional liaison activities
Company InformationDAC is a 100% employee owned company that is consistently rated as one of the best places to work in the DC metro area by Washingtonian Magazine and the Washington Business Journal. DAC employees enjoy competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, frequent company sponsored events, and a collegial, small-company culture. EEO statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
About Decisive Analytics
Decisive Analytics engineering company specializing in providing analytical solutions to complex problems.