ZelTech is a veteran and minority owned professional services and information technology solutions business dedicated to bolstering US national security. We deliver expert advice, critical technologies and cost-effective solutions to help customers gather essential knowledge, collaborate efficiently, decide quickly and act decisively. Our staff includes experienced operational specialists, analysts, engineers, scientists, and program managers. ZelTech Team members and employees have the opportunity to connect with each other in a work environment of cutting-edge technology that is characterized by a strong sense of caring, community and mutual respect. We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive variety of elective benefits to include, but not limited to: Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holidays and Paid Time Off, 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Referral and Merit Bonuses, Computer Purchase Program, and Education Reimbursement.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position
Job Summary: ZelTech is looking for a Senior Program Analyst to work cross-functionally on a variety of different projects associated with DA G-3/5/7 G-39. This is a key personnel position, contingent upon award anticipated in July 2019. This work is on Government site and located in the Pentagon. Estimated travel is less than 30%. The Senior Program Analyst will work with Government leaders and under supervision and will assist in coordinating requirement-related actions within the headquarters and other G-3/5/7 locations IAW Army Regulations and Policies.
Key tasks include supporting DAMO-CY Strategic Communications planning and management; tracking and providing recommendations for the integration, coordination, and synchronization of Cyber actions/tasks within DAMO-CY.
Essential Job Functions:
* TS/SCI clearance
* Masters degree from an accredited university or college in a relevant field of study
* 15 years relevant experience
* Practical experience with AR 25-1 Army Knowledge Management and Information Technology
* Practical experience with AR 25-400-2 (Army Records Information Management Systems)
* DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity
* Experience with FM 3-12 Cyberspace and Electronic Warfare Operations
* Experience with JP 3-12 Cyberspace Operations, Army Cyber Strategy for Unified Land Operations 2025
* Experience with developing and staffing Army documents (policy, regulations, etc.)
* Solid coordination skills and ability to build mission partner relationships
* Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience interacting with DoD Senior Leaders and Executives
* Experience working independently and within small groups
* Good interpersonal skills
* Effective communicator
* Provides support to other company personnel
* Works well independently or as part of a group
* May provide support on special projects as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
"This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities."