To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Extensive knowledge of product management * Able to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team
* Demonstrated success prioritizing and delivering multiple competing projects
* Intellectual curiosity and troubleshooting prowess
* Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
* Excellent communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
* Degree in Computer Science or a related major and minimum 6 years of software/product management or business analysis experience
* Or any bachelor degree and minimum 8 years of related experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
* Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Standard office work environment
* Estimated travel time is 30%. * Flexibility is required.
Conifer Health Solutions
About Tenet Healthcare
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.