Job CategoryProducts and Technology
The Salesforce Business Technology (BT) team is seeking an experienced Senior Product Analyst with a strong Finance systems/applications background. This is a full time position in BT Finance Product Management organization. As an individual contributor, this person will be a key accelerator between BT and finance business to turn ideas into high quality scalable systems solutions. Individual will be working for BT finance applications team and interact with business users to build, test, deploy and support the solutions.
We are looking for self-starters, strong communicators, quick learners and who can manage the business and technology team relations and execute with minimal guidance. The candidate should have strong background in finance applications, functions, and systems domain. Our ideal candidate must enjoy working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and high-growth environment. The individual be highly motivated to work on solving complex business needs, eager to learn new functions/technology, work within a team to create high quality solutions in a global environment. Are you that somebody?
* Lead and engage with Finance//Procurement/Accounting business users globally at different levels to understand business requirements
* Document, analyze, and evaluate the requirements and make recommendations on implementation
* Perform fit/gap and define, architect and build solutions on enterprise finance systems that include Oracle eBiz Financials, SaaS applications and other integrated boundary systems including third party service providers
* Interact with Product Management and Engineering team in global setting to properly assess the requirement. Translate business requirements to system functional design
* Engage with Engineering teams and other cross-track team members in converting the Business Solution into a Technical (system) solution. Lead the implementation of the solution
* Contribute in functional testing of components and deliverables. Assist user acceptance tests and provide the functional support to users
* Lead and/or contribute on the major enhancements, projects and coordinate with other cross teams
* Contribute and establish standards and best practices
Required Skills/ Experience:
* 7+ years of professional experience in functional design and configuration on Oracle Financials Modules : Oracle General Ledger, Procurement, Accounts Payables, Cash Management, Assets, eBTax etc with R12 release 12.1.3 or higher
* Detailed knowledge of Procure to Pay and significant knowledge in Record to Report and Order to Cash business processes and flows. Ability to document these flows in details
* Experienced with sourcing, payments and cash management systems
* Functional knowledge and hands on configuration experience on R12 modules
* Strong understanding of Integrations between finance and boundary systems, data flows and types of technologies used in these integrations. Hands on experience in designing such integrations for enterprise systems
* Working knowledge of cloud applications and experienced in at-least 2 cloud application in the finance space
* Professional understanding of multi-org, multi-geography, multi-currency specific needs and configurations and dependencies in Oracle EBS R12 and third party systems
* Strong experience in creating BRD (Biz Requirement), FSD (Functional Specification). Conducting UAT, process walkthroughs, conference room pilot
* Experienced in ERP projects implementations. Should have played key roles in 2+ implementations and know the SDLC
* Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, intercultural, written and verbal) and superior client relation skills
* Knowledge of general application architecture, databases and basic technical skills
* Ability to prioritize requirements and handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Knowledge of accounting and fusion applications
* Experienced with any vendor management, revenue, treasury and tax systems
* Working experience in Order Management, Reconciliation, Period close is a big plus
* Experienced with agile/scrum development methodologies
* Experience in global ERP implementation especially implementations related to North America , EMEA, APAC countries
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.