Raytheon SEIT Radar Sensor Systems (RSS) seeks a Senior Principal Systems Engineer to provide cross-product team support to align multiple inter-related efforts and serve as a conduit between individual team leads and senior leadership. Tasking will include:
* Coordinate between multiple teams to maintain strategic coherency across related efforts
* Interface with USG and military customers
* Understand customer objectives and requirements, and conceptualize and put into practice new solutions
* Generate and brief both technical and non-technical material
* Promote collaboration across business units and execute strategic vision across multiple IRAD and CRAD efforts to drive future product baselines
* Pursue teaming opportunities that move RSS into adjacent markets
* Assist with the technical development of sensor technologies, have sufficient depth of knowledge to brief techniques and results to a technical audience
* At least 10+ years of experience in systems or software engineering
* Exposure with Radar signal processing techniques
* Experience in requirements development throughout various stages of design and/or verification
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Top Secret DoD Security Clearance as of day one of employment
* Software experience with MATLAB or Python
* Experience with IRAD and CRAD
* Active TS/SCI clearance
* Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, or Computer Science
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in STEM program (i.e. Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
* Advanced Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, or Computer Science
* Master's Degree from an accredited institution in STEM program (i.e. Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
143485BR 143485 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Top Secret - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
TX - Dallas
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.