Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Sr. Principal Program Security Officer, in Mclean, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
A qualified candidate will assist in providing physical, technical, operational, and IT security policy support for a multi-disciplined and complex organization under the supervision of the program security manager.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and implement program security plans and strategies, provide acquisition security support, technical vulnerability assessment support and independent program assessments.
* Provide advice and guidance on development of SCI classification guides, marking of classified and unclassified documents, couriering documents in accordance with guidelines.
* Provide input regarding security requirements and controls for facilities and systems where National Security Information (NSI) is processed, stored, or transmitted.
* Conduct inspections of physical and program security programs for SCIF accreditation, re-inspections and program assessments.
* Review and write evaluations of security proposals and plans.
* Conduct risk assessments and analysis, develop mitigation plans and concept of operations to support threat assessments and vulnerability analysis.
* Provide assistance and guidance to government and industry security personnel, related to IC security policies, directives and instructions.
* Provide physical security equipment operations to include combination changes and inspection of rooms for sound attenuation and construction.
* Administer education and self-inspection programs to ensure compliance with executive orders and agency regulations.
* Develop and conduct (supporting) counterintelligence and security activities re: life cycle program protection planning and monitoring, CI analysis and operations support; protection concepts to augment SCI methods and indoctrinations.
* Provide counterintelligence and operational security guidance for technical operations.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills, Multi Tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.