* SAIC is seeking a senior Intelligence analyst to provide technical intelligence support to programs for the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Systems Directorate (SMC/SY). SMC/SY equips U.S. forces with space control systems to gain, maintain, and exploit space superiority. * Directs the planning, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of a complex and dynamic portfolio of space-superiority capabilities of the highest national priority. * The position requires an individual with mission area experience and extensive experience in intelligence collection and production, and the ability to translate program technical requirements into intelligence requirements. * The successful candidate will have excellent communication and team skills. * In addition, the candidate will be expected to continually balance and adjust work priorities to meet short term work suspense and rapidly evolving customer needs. * The position is based in El Segundo, CA.
* Oversees and manages the intelligence support for ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and the intelligence community. * Distills technical requirements into intelligence needs, documents intelligence requirements, coordinates with the intelligence community to meet program needs. * Develops acquisition documentation to support milestones (Life-cycle Mission Data Plan, Intelligence Support Plan, Integrated Sensor Support Plan, etc.).
Required Education and Experience:
* 5+ years of experience in intelligence analysis within the DoD and IC enterprise and/or operational intelligence support. * Bachelor of Science degree in relevant discipline.
* Active Top Secret/SCI clearance. Must be willing to obtain a Polygraph.
* 8+ years of experience in intelligence analysis within the DoD and IC enterprise, and./or operational intelligence support. * Master's Degree in related field, PMP certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.