EMX Digital is looking for an savvy Senior/ Principal Engineer to help build out and scale up the demand side capabilities of our programmatic marketplace. As an engineer, you will be at the forefront of developing features that will allow advertisers to better understand how their advertising budgets are being spent, with a focus on -- Understanding who our advertisers' target audiences are (or should be), providing access to high quality and brand-safe inventory and giving access to self-serve tools to allow our advertisers to better control their advertising spend.
* Drive product initiatives from initial architecture design to deployment and monitoring
* Write clean, readable, and testable code that follows consistent coding standards
* Ensure that solutions are reliable and scalable
* Mentor junior engineers to develop and follow best practices
* BS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
* 6+ years of software development experience
* A solid track record of delivering complex software, especially with a focus on scalable data pipelines
* Willingness to challenge the status quo
* Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly shifting business and technical landscape
* AWS or other cloud experience is a plus
* Prior Adtech/Martech domain knowledge is a plus
* Java for backend data pipelines, Kubernetes, MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis
* AWS (Redshift, ECS, Lambda, Athena), Docker
* Unlimited paid time off
* 401(k) employer contributions
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
* Entertainment & travel discounts
* Family-friendly benefits
* Collaborative environment
* Shiny new MacBook Air or Pro
* Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry
About EMX Digital
EMX, is a new programmatic marketplace which offers more powerful media solutions across supply, demand and data to publishers, advertisers, ad tech providers and agencies, including increased efficiencies, heightened transparency and an overall lift in ROI.
EMX combines the services of an automated global marketplace specializing in direct-to-consumer access through technologies like header bidding, with a leading deterministic data and decisioning platform for advertisers and brands. As an integrated business, EMX gives clients access to a unified supply chain providing access to more audiences on all screens, including TV, OOH, mobile and desktop.
Anchored within Engine, EMX is part of an international advertising powerhouse that affords us the ability to be a part of end-to-end marketing solutions for many of the world's most recognizable brands.
To all recruitment agencies - not accepting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.