It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Want to join a fast paced startup working with cutting edge technology to solve the next generation of complex problems? Want the work life balance and financial stability of a market leader named in the Best Companies to Work For by Fortune? Workday Next offers the best of both worlds!
Workday Next is a fully cross functional team of highly skilled individuals collaborating to design and develop innovative solutions to the industries most complex problems, improving the way the world's workforce works! We believe that the best mobile experiences combine engineering excellence, immersive UIs, and secure backend services. This is a unique opportunity to build from the ground up with technical ownership of all stages. Ready for your next great adventure?!
* Work closely with a cross functional team of developers to build highly performant mobile user interfaces
* Collaborate with Product Management and UX Design to understand the customer's needs and design a user interface that puts them first
* Apply industry knowledge and best practices to build Android apps with support for all major versions
* Design and build robust test frameworks for both unit and functional testing capabilities
* Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
* Expert level experience with Java
* Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices
* Experience with continuous integration, profiling and optimizing an app
* Hands on experience consuming RESTful web services
* Created automated UI tests
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced, highly responsive agile team with rapidly evolving requirements and architectures.
* Proven ability to communicate and collaborate in a cross functional geographically dispersed team
* Knowledge of iOS, and Swift is a plus
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.