Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company's spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We've created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today's values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 250 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
If you're ambitious and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
This role is for a contract position as a Senior Backend Performance Engineer, it will be for a duration of 4-6 months with some travelling to our New York City office. In this role you will be using the LoadRunner tool, performance testing of platforms, applications and products, scripting, execution, and troubleshooting. You will also be using Web Protocols, SQL, and RESTful Services in a windows environment (IIS Server, ASP.NET, Windows Server) and using browsing tools and Network Analyzer tools.
You'll also be executing test management processes using tools like Performance Center and LoadRunner. This role also involves interacting with project teams and clients to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and testing objectives. You will also be defining metrics to be collected to monitor the performance and effectiveness of testing on the project.
Tools and Technical Skill Requirements:
* LoadRunner, Performance testing
* Web protocol (HTTP/HTPS), testing script creation, and test execution with LoadRunner version 12 or higher
* SQL programming experience with SQL Server, understanding of RESTful services, good knowledge of Windows based technical environments (IIS Server, ASP.NET, Windows Server), browser profiling tools, and Network Analyzer tools
What Ivalua is looking for:
* Proven experience with expert knowledge of performance test process, tools, and methodologies
* Strong knowledge or test management processes and tools like Performance Center and LoadRunner
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Interacts cohesively with project teams and clients to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and testing objectives for a project as a basis to determine testing requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in defining metrics to be collected to monitor the performance and effectiveness of testing for a project
Ivalua is a leading global software vendor in Spend Management Solutions.