Requisition ID: 208581
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
Work with applications teams to gather requirements and design an end to end solution
* Must be able to understand a complex manual process and provide a simple and friendly user experience through an automated process
* Analyze existing technology and define best practices
* Evaluate evolving technologies and share knowledge with team members
* Able to understand business requirements, and translate the requirements to technical requirements
* Work with Architects and translate architecture into technical design
* Work in a SCRUM/Agile team with ability to perform multiple roles in SCRUM
* Proven knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design and development
* Proven knowledge and experience in adopting Software Design Patterns/Principles
* Experience with Jenkins and good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
* Experience working with Container Technology and Cloud deployment technologies like Kubernates/Azure
* Proficient hands on development experiences on multiple programming languages ¨C JAVA/Scala/Ruby/Python
* Proficient hands on experience with J2EE, ORM, Spring and building application that scales in cloud environment
* Proven Experience with one or more NO SQL technologies like Elastic Search, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Hadoop
* Proven experience with one or more RDBMS technologies like Mysql, PostGres, HANA, Oracle
* Strong Analytics and Machine learning experience
* 2+ years python
* 5+ years linux/unix
* 2+ years K8 and or Azure
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent Team player who can collaborate cross team, and work with fellow team members and mentor
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.