The McKesson OT Security Global PMO is looking for a Project Manager to assist with the daily PMO operations and oversight of a variety of international technical projects. The successful candidate will work with the OT Security technical team and PMO staff to plan and track projects, develop budgets, author & maintain project plans, monitor risk, assemble metrics, participate in iterative development processes (SAFe Agile), and perform other tactical PMO responsibilities. Our future candidate must be an ambitious self-starter, superb communicator, and logical thinker who's willing to conquer challenges. McKesson OT Security projects are technically complex and highly integrated, demanding Project Managers who demonstrate attention to detail, efficient techniques, and a willingness to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist senior PMO staff in baselining, executing, and troubleshooting complex OT programs over diverse geographical regions.
* Execute projects, track project performance, analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
* Drive projects to meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
* Develop comprehensive project plans for program governance.
* Develop & produce program schedule, budget, and risk KPIs/metrics to provide program status.
* Coordinate delivery milestones, track and identify dependencies, and drive coordination between tasks and resources.
* Partner with multiple stakeholders to ensure project deliverables remain on schedule.
* Execute risk & opportunity tracking processes and maintain appropriate databases.
* Compose and distribute program level status reports in accordance with PMO processes in a timeline and accurate fashion.
* Help drive SAFe Agile methodologies and participate in Agile ceremonies as needed.
* Attend meetings to monitor and assess progress, track action items, and drive actions to closure.
* Assist Agile team with requirements tracking, prioritization, and strategy.
Typically has 9+ years relevant experience plus one year supervisory
* 4-7 Years of Project Management experience on technical development (IT/OT/Software) programs
* Knowledge of IT and Networks
* Experience in Waterfall & Agile methodologies
* Advanced experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Powerpoint, and Project.
* Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning, and executing integrated technical projects with multiple dependencies.
* Effective written and verbal communications for the purpose of providing and explaining project information to team members and stakeholders.
* Advanced level experience with Microsoft Project and schedule tracking principles.
* Advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, including budget compilation and metrics.
* Familiarity with advanced schedule and budget tracking concepts such as Earned Value, performance indices, project baselines, work authorizations, etc…
* Ability to construct and/or decompose a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), and similar for project planning activities.
* Ability to organize meetings with the appropriate resources, lead teams through discussions, and drive teams through progress-oriented agendas.
* Understanding of requirements tracking in an Agile environment and experience with Agile workflow software like Jira, Realtimeboard/Miro, or TFS.
* OT and ICS experience a plus
* Use of JIRA, Realtimeboard/Miro, or TFS
* Graduate of a Corporate level Leadership Development Program
* Earned Value experience
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
General Office Demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.