At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber is looking for Sr. Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing Analyst who is a subject matter expert in Manufacturing, Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, WIP, BOM, Costing etc and should have hands-on experience on at least 2 full lifecycle implementation projects.
The Sr. BSA is responsible for both supporting existing functionality and enhancements and must be techno-functional to be able to drive projects and assignments to their successful completion.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
* Work Collaboratively with business and act as a business partner and subject matter expert.
* Participate in the internal Oracle rollouts and enhancements.
* Identify opportunities for business process improvement and drive cross functional business and system requirements for the implementation and support of key supply chain and financial processes.
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps, and translate business requirements into system solutions.
* Document business requirements, functional design, test scenarios and scripts, and end-user training materials.
* Work directly with international scm and finance shared services business users around the world to provide superior day-to-day application support.
* Provide research, analysis, and problem resolution including creating and monitoring service requests with Oracle Support.
* Support business users and help to troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs.
* Work closely with Engineering organization to develop and test system extensions, enhancements, integrations, and bug fixes.
What you'll need
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Information Technology is required.
* 10+ years of experience in implementation, development, process re-engineering and support of Oracle EBS R12 suite mainly on Inventory, iProcurement, BOM, WIP, Costing, PO, OM, ASCP etc,.
* Proficient at multitasking and prioritization of projects and support.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
* Understands technical issues and able to write SQL queries.
* Knowledge of Oracle tools used to support Oracle Application development including PL/SQL, SQL, APEX is a plus.
Bonus points if
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users, IT staff and various levels of management; including experience working in an onshore/offshore model with different time zones
* Attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment. Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skill
* Oracle, Supply Chain Certification or Product certification
About the Team
Fintech is pioneering in providing real-time financial data so that teams around the company can make much more informed & smart decisions. To power these decisions and ensure data integrity, we have assembled a team focussed on creating world class financial products.
Uber is a provider of a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.