Location: Canton, MA, US
Dunkin' Brands- Operating Systems
Senior Operating Systems Specialist, Digital
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let's chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin' Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
The Sr. Specialist, Operating Systems - Digital will collaborate with Marketing, IT, Learning, Communications and the Dunkin' field team on major initiatives. This includes testing and deploying industry leading concepts such as off-premise ordering and 3rd party marketplaces, i.e. DoorDash and Grubhub. Critical to this role is a passion for improving the end-user experience - while recognizing the importance of an emerging digital marketplace (delivery, mobile ordering, kiosk, etc.).
What You'll Be Working On-
* Work directly with the Manager, Operating Systems - Digital to innovate, test and deploy major technology initiatives
* Partner with Franchisees and the DBI field throughout requirements gathering to ensure operations development needs are met
* Lead in-restaurant testing of creative, forward thinking, industry leading innovation in digital
* Is familiarized with industry trends such as mobile ordering, delivery (Grubhub, Uber Eats, etc.)
* Be adaptive to change, with a passion to pursue emerging technologies
* Support strategic business partners and lead restaurant testing
* Ability to work with vendors and the national distribution center (NDCP) to conceptualize, design, test and source hardware needed to support technology projects
* Simplify training process and procedure - drive towards technology solves as a path to the future vs. heavy written documentation
* The ideal candidate will thrive bringing order to a fast paced environment, be passionate about building relationships with field partners, franchisees and vendors - and maximize opportunities by turning "acceptable" into "suberb". Key examples:
* Passion for being productive, while drawing clever linkages between facts, problems and solutions
* Thrive while working on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Innovative thinker, with the ability to influence and deliver key initiatives
* Passion for working within - and helping build, a recognition based culture
* Enjoys motivating others through enthusiasm
* Build trust by demonstrating flexibility while working within broader teams
* Provide information, support and guidance regarding:
* Dunkin' Donuts operating standards, menu and deployment calendar
* User acceptance testing for major initiatives such as delivery, mobile app, kiosk, multi tender, etc.
What You'll Need-
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
* 3+ years of operations or in-store experience
* Strong command of project management techniques to deliver on time / on budget
* Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing operations initiatives
* Demonstrable experience of managing vendors and increasing usefulness of vendor relationships
* Ability to establish goals and share results and best practices
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to drive business results
* Financial acumen, with strong analytical skills
* Disciplined follow-up
* 1:30 release every Friday
* On site fitness gym
* Casual dress code- jeans every day!
* Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!