Senior Online Store Content Specialist - Milford, OH or Plano, TX
We are designing the next generation of Siemens products, and are seeking an experienced online content specialist to support the onboarding of products into our online store. As part of a cross-functional team, you will use your deep knowledge of web content development best practices to add and maintain the products on our storefront using Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze). We are looking for someone with a passionate customer focus, a strong sense of ownership and an ability to iterate quickly in an agile environment. If you are driven to deliver exceptional results through continuous improvement and have a "Customer First" attitude, we want you on our team.
This position is located in Plano, Texas or Milford, Ohio.
* Execute digital marketing projects in collaboration with the Product Owners, stakeholders and the Operations team, including creation, maintenance, testing and publication of web pages in the online store. * Incorporate web standards and best practices into online activities * Follow Siemens standards for branding and UX
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
* Requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of web content management or similar experience. * Strong technical aptitude. * Familiarity with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze) and web development/CMS platforms (SDL Tridion, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.). * Knowledge of HTML code. * Experience with content translation processes. * Demonstrated ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously. * Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment. * Strong project management and analytical skills. * Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Web Development, Digital Marketing or related discipline.
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud
* Familiarity with Eloqua or other Marketing Automation system.
* Experience working in Agile development teams (Scrumban/Kanban)
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.