Ernst & Young
The AI@EY Team is looking for an NLP Engineer with a background in machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) technologies to help design and build cutting edge AI solutions. The AI@EY Team is creating innovative AI technology and products that will transform EY and our clients. The successful candidate will be part of a team building innovative AI solutions that rely on AI and ML techniques including but not limited to natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning.
The AI@EY Team is creating a model for how AI can reinvent large companies, and industries. Through EY's network of more than 250,000 professionals working in every sector, we have an opportunity to offer AI products and services that transform how business is done in all types of enterprises and to realize the vision of building a better working world.
Your key responsibilities
* Architect, design, and implement scalable NLP systems, products, and solutions.
* Collaborate with engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver systems that can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise, e.g., using Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes.
* Build NLP-based products leveraging the latest techniques and open source libraries including graphical models and deep learning-based approaches.
* Development of test, quality assurance and software engineering practices, frameworks and tools for managing the NLP models and components of an NLP-based system
Skills and attributes for success
* A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with the ambition and passion to change the world using AI.
To qualify for the role you must have
* Masters in Computer Science or Computational Linguistics
* 8+ years of wide and deep technology experience at large web scale product companies
* 5+ years working as a backend software engineer in an agile environment with Java, Python, C, C++, or C# or equivalent
* Some experience with modern software development including Cloud, DevOps, NoSql, and CI/CD.
* Understand the fundamentals of NLP, and machine learning.
* Good understanding of standard NLP and machine learning techniques.
Ideally, you'll also have
* Experience using deep learning to solve NLP problems.
What we look for
* Expected to be self-driven and motivated, lead and act independently to deliver; support will be provided from an experienced AI Leader as required and requested
* Manages, coaches, mentors and supports less experienced team members as required
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
* International and domestic travel may be required
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.