Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
Milgard Windows' Corporate IT team is seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for architectural provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of the organization's LAN, WAN, and VoIP software, servers, and their interfaces. This position is accountable for significantly contributing to the overall technical architecture, stability, resiliency, and general health related to network engineering and is a top level technical contributor with advanced knowledge and experience in network and related hardware/software.
* Participation, planning and management of technical implementations of various size and scale.
* Act as organizational interface with vendors and provides internal analysis and support.
* Manage performance of multiple hardware and software platform interfaces.
* Provide direction and assist in problem solving with local and remote IT staff who support the network environment.
* Ensure effective and efficient operation of network and related infrastructure to support business demands to include over site of system-wide network capacity planning.
* Responsible for development and enforcement of corporate security standards.
* Responsible for customer service management related to the network team, meeting with vendors, and establishing and managing processes and procedures that follow industry standards such as ITIL, Six-Sigma, LEAN, etc.
Viable candidates should possess a minimum of 7 years of experience providing configuration and troubleshooting support with enterprise firewalls, switches and routers. Strong understanding and experience with MPLS, VPLS, MLA VPN's and Traffic Engineering along with ITIL Service Operation concepts are also critical success factors. Knowledge of Nexus, Cisco unified communication manager, VOIP, Cisco Phone Systems, Cisco Firewalls, Solarwinds Orion, and Cisco ISE are preferred. Solid ability to gather information and obtain understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence is imperative. Bachelor's degree in a computer related field is desired. CCNA or CCNP Certifications preferred
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. We have a robust total rewards offering including:
* Performance Bonus Incentive - your efforts are rewarded!
* Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
* Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
* 401k with a Company match - 100% of the first 4%
* Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will help!
* Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and grow
To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career https://milgard.jobs.net/ as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Full or Part Time
Milgard (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.