SAIC seeks a Senior Network Engineer to plan and develop telecommunications solutions involving computer and communications equipment. They analyze network alternatives and develop recommendations for improvements.
* Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, satellite, and other data communications systems. * Perform network modeling, analysis, and planningOversee the work of Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Network Systems Engineers * Active TS/SCI clearance and able and willing to pass a polygraph exam
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program
* 12-18 years of working experience in cloud-based systems architecting
* Network technology course/certification in TCP/IP with applied understanding of the following: Roles of devices in TCP/IP network; Details of IP, ARP, TCP, ICMP and UDP; Functions of FTP, HTTP, Telnet and other applications of TCP/IP; Use of Voice over IP or VoIP, email messaging and multicasting; Troubleshooting for TCP/IP issues at each network layer
* Completion of a specialized wireless network course and/or certification
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.