Chuck E. Cheese
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
The CEC Information Technology team is responsible for the information technology operations for Chuck E Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza locations. The Infrastructure Operations & Service Management team is responsible for maintenance, management, and first line response for all technology enabled systems and platforms. The IT Network Analyst plays an important role in the day-to-day support function of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants to ensure that all incidents and requests receive timely response, systems are continually monitored, patching and other maintenance duties are performed on schedule, and incidents and/or requests are managed to SLAs. The person who is selected for this position will have the ability to build strong relationships within the IT organization and with business stakeholders, while being able to manage and support CEC's core and site based technology infrastructure.
The Sr. Network Analyst works with CEC's computer network, using information technology to make server systems and network systems for all employees and store locations available for use. These systems include servers, storage, fiber channels, broadband circuits, datacenter operational management, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), wireless networks, intranets, and extranets. Support will include working with internal and external partners to ensure data, voice, and telephony services are operational, at all times. Senior Network Analysts must have advanced skills to design, configure, implement and provide advanced support for the datacenter, server / storage systems, and network and be up-to-date on the latest network technology. As a Sr. Network Analyst, you could work in many areas including being responsible for monitoring the network environment, implementing fixes for any hardware, software or circuit issues, trouble shooting with other field/IT groups and / or working projects.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Provide Tier II / III Level Technical Support
* Tier II level support for internal and customer technical issues
* Ensure incidents and problems are appropriately resolved or escalated
* Analyze error logs and system activity for failures
* Assist with maintenance of off the shelf monitoring software and databases
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
Provide Outstanding Services Management & Support of IT Platforms & Services
* Manage and support circuits
* Providing recovery and restoration of technology services in the event of an interruption
* Identify, manage, and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery of IT services, working closely with the Problem Manager
* Participate in service interruption bridge calls as needed
* May participate in the design, architecture, rollout, and maintenance of corporate technology initiatives and/or perform additional department duties as required
* Monitoring system and network health, vulnerabilities, and operational stability
* Performs operational maintenance as scheduled or necessary to maintain system integrity
* Complying with security and controls requirements
* Administration, setup, and maintenance of Windows based servers, personal computing devices such as desktop and laptop systems.
* Some travel as needed to remote data centers and other offices.
* Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Prepare and Maintain Accurate Technical Documentation
* Prepare and maintain support documentation
* Maintain accurate information within server and network management tools, systems, and the CMDB.
* Assist with disconnect process to ensure IP address, license, keys, client accounts are removed
* Minimum 5 years hands on experience with route/switch, voice collaboration, server and storage-based systems
* Minimum 5 or more years of experience with wireless networks and network security appliances.
* Minimum 5+ years of hands-on system administrator experience.
* Strong interpersonal, oral, visual, and written communication skills for communications to technical and non-technical staff
* Must exhibit excellent problem-solving skills and be able to quickly diagnose system problems and implement solutions to restore functionality.
* Proficient in Windows Server Administration
* Experience with server and desktop imaging products.
* Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision, with a proven ability to prioritize and multitask with exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to support end user computing devices (Windows, Tablets, Apple/Mac)
* Ability to support Windows/Intel Servers and storage
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong work ethic, interpersonal and team-building orientations
* Adaptability to time pressures & changing priorities
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Strong experience with Monitoring and Server Management tools
* ITIL v3 certification
Education: University degree with emphasis in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Network or a closely related field with course work in technology-related subjects, preferred but not required.
Certifications: CCNA required; CCNA-Voice/Collaboration, CCNA-Wireless, CCNA-Security, A+ certification, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, and related certifications preferred
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 - 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with frequent overtime.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 605 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
About Chuck E. Cheese
Chuck E. Cheese is a chain of family entertainment centers operated by CEC Entertainment.