Job ID 103422 Date posted 07/01/2019 Apply
Sr. Network Administrator
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 AS&T is built on the proposition that a small team of the right people can do what others will not even attempt. We specialize in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced small UASs, affordable radar systems, weapon systems, and RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience. We�ve earned a reputation for providing vital warfighter solutions at a faster pace than traditional DoD contractors, so if you like the idea of hands-on experience designing, building, testing and fielding new technology, join us.
Sr. Network Administrator will support growth in key proprietary business areas by performing System Administration of Windows and local- and wide-area network hardware, software and applications to include voice, video, and data cable systems, including system design, configuration, maintenance, upgrade and administration in a DoD classified setting.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Providing Windows and Network System Administration for local- and wide-area network hardware, software and applications
* Implementing & managing Full Software Stacks (DB, Middleware, Web Servers & Load Balancers)
* Install software and upgrades to operating systems and layered software.
* Perform work in accordance with established IT & Security policies and procedures.
* Exercise technical expertise in Network Communications and Transport Technologies, tools, and techniques
* Set up classified hardware and software, implement configuration management, and conduct required audits. Need strong understanding of Windows AD, DNS, Group Policy & Imaging
* Installation and maintenance of network, voice, and video hardware. Maintain the operational usage of the video suites
* Perform work in accordance with established IT & Security policies and procedures
* Ensure data/media recoverability through implantation of a schedule backup and archive system
* Secure / harden all network systems
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER