Company Job Title:
Senior . NET Full Stack Developer (SESD)
Non - Exempt, Full Time, Regular
As a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer (SESD), you will encompass a large swath of back end development responsibilities. You'll often be required to understand the nuances of the client's domain in order to ask the right questions that guide you and them towards a meaningful solution for their environment. You'll then need to apply your engineering prowess to design and develop new data-driven web applications. You will be delivering end-to-end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Utilize best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as usability principles and techniques.
* Implement front-end designs delivered by the UI/UX team via mockups, prototypes and style guides.
* Work with our clients to deliver best-in-class applications
* Take ownership of building and delivering high quality software
* Build high-performance and reliable API-based services
* Work with other teams to integrate with all required services
* Work directly with QA and DevOps teams to implement and ensure automation in the development and deployment pipelines whenever possible
* Help coach and mentor more junior resources by providing encouraging and constructive feedback and advice
* Assist in our recruiting and interviewing process
* Develop content and thought leadership that can be published on our blog or web site, or that can be presented at relevant conferences
* Assist in the development and delivery of proposals and other business development related materials and activities
* Establishing and promoting development guidelines, and industry leading practices and standards
* In addition to direct client work, you may be asked to contribute to internal Precocity projects such as accelerators that help us deliver value faster or Proof of Concepts that help win business.Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* 5 years of development experience in building and deploying large scale .NET based applications
* 2 years of experience with either Angular JS
* Experience with creating functional UI prototypes to communicate interactions and UI design concepts
* Experience in writing prudent and meaningful units using Karma, jasmine and protractor frameworks
* Experience in developing scalable, reliable and highly available cloud-native services and APIs using microservices architecture/REST principles
* Experience with various database technologies - MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Elastic
* Experience with CI/CD/DevOps processes and tools - has worked in an environment where releasable code is delivered every two-to-four weeks.
* Experience working in an Agile development including knowledge of common roles and basic terms/concepts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Practice TDD/BDD with tools like NUnit, Jasmine, Selenium, Karma, Cucumber
* Proficient in bootstrap, NodeJS, npm, grunt, bower, webpack
* Ability to match design direction with markup and styling languages (HTML, CSS, SCSS)
* Strong skills in team tools - JIRA, TFS, Git, Bamboo
* Solid understanding of UI design stages, including creating UI visual design concepts, user-flows, functional UI prototypes, creating red-line hand-off specifications for developers
* Ability to facilitate, understand, and contribute to technical discussions
* Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with development teams, Product Owners, Product Management, and Program Leadership
* Effective influencer, able to work upward and across teams to build rapport and partner with others to solve common problems
* Effective facilitation and conflict resolution skills - must be able to facilitate discussion of multiple approaches and drive resolution
* Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
* Ability to build and deliver hands-on technology proof-of-concepts and demonstrations.
* Strong proponent of Agile/Lean software development methodology.
* Continuous Integration Best Practices
* Enterprise Development Environments
* Integration with RESTful Services / GraphQL
* Advanced knowledge with many of the following technologies, frameworks, and practices:
* Bower, NPM, Yarn
* Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
* Angular, React or Vue
* LESS / SCSS / CSS
* Jenkins (or comparable CI/CD tools)
* Unit Testing and Automated Testing Best Practices
* Twitter Bootstrap
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
* The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.