What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Experience with software/application support experience including deploying, diagnosing, and debugging complex Windows .NET/IIS and SQL Server based or internet-based applications.
* Working knowledge of SQL Server functions, experience creating and maintain database SQL queries
* One year or more of experience supporting and/or developing .NET web application
* Experience working with XML and Web Services (SOAP, REST)
* Demonstrated technical aptitude, strong analytical and troubleshooting competencies
* Must be willing to be on-call once a month to include some nights and weekend
We'd Love to See:
* SPLUNK Monitoring Tools
* Automated testing tools
* DevOps Engineering experience
Impact You'll Make:
* The Senior Application Support Analyst will support business critical applications for TransUnion Rental Screening and other online web-based application solutions. The qualified and selected candidate will help develop production support plans and manage day-to-day operation inquiries, customer issues and incidents in production environment by performing the following responsibilities
* Proactively and expeditiously identify, diagnose, take corrective action and resolve application system incidents and problems.
* Recommend and implement automated processes to remove manual intervention.
* Conduct root cause analysis of application system problems in a timely and effective manner.
* Analyze system issues/gaps to recommend enhancements to functionality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Applications Support
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.