Location: Seattle, WA Job Code: 194272 Posted: Jun 24, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Senior Mobile Web App Developer for our client in the Telecom domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Senior Mobile Web App Developer
Primary Skills: Mobile Web App
Role Description: The Senior Mobile Web App Developer would need to have at least 8+ years of experience. For this role, you must be a Senior Mobile Web App Developer with deep expertise in building mobile apps that utilize web technology.
You will be responsible for building the mobile version of a complex web client, and must have experience with tools such as React Native, Apache Cordova, or Electron. Expertise with performance optimization, bandwidth minimization, and file caching will be vital, as will responsive design skills.
* A senior game developer, with 8+ years of applicable work experience.
* Highly experienced with mobile web app development using tools like React Native and Apache Cordova, or Electron for desktop apps, as well as building Progressive Web Apps.
* Passionate about using data analytics during development and to drive continuous improvement.
* Familiar with continuous integration, unit and functional testing practices, and continuous deployment systems.
* Able to pick up new programming languages and tools quickly.
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing team.
* Skilled at verbal/written communication and ability to communicate effectively at a variety of technical and non-technical levels.
* Experienced leading software development teams through creation, release, and operation.
* Comfortable with a small amount of travel (10%).
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 8+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Chinmai Rath
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0336 (Ext: 4069)
Equal Employment Opportunity