Evite is seeking a Senior Mobile QA Engineer to join our world-class tech team and assist with manual and automated testing of our iOS and Android mobile applications . This position will work closely with other Software Engineering, QA, Product, and DevOps personnel in helping to guide and advance the quality of our mobile products while being an integral part of improving our software development processes.
What makes this job awesome?
* We are a fast-paced, energetic team that is committed to using the latest technology and research to take our products to the next level.
* We offer full benefits, 401k with matching and flexible work hours.
* Our headquarters is in Downtown LA and our office is open, fun and relaxed.
* Rich and modern mobile products with an extensive customer base giving your work broad exposure
* A modern technology stack Swift (iOS framework), Kotlin (Android framework) and a RESTFUL API built on Python, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services,
* We go to conferences, meetups, seminars and encourage ongoing professional growth.
* Your work will impact the lives of over a million people every day.
What you will be doing:
* Create, maintain, and enhance test plans and test cases to fully test our mobile experiences
* Perform manual feature testing and regression testing of mobile products
* Test for feature and integration compatibility between our web-based and mobile products
* Create test acceptance criteria and evaluate through full software development lifecycle
* Identify and analyze defects with clear recording of chain of events leading to a failure
* Participate with product, development, and QA personnel in sprint planning and bug triage efforts
* Assist with adoption of QA tools and processes including training and documentation of their use
* Write, execute, and review results of automation tests
* Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention
* Participate in daily SCRUM standups as part of product development
What we want from you:
* At least 5 years of mobile QA experience for commercial mobile applications
* Experience with manual mobile application testing
* Strong understanding of mobile paradigms and technologies, iOS and Android
* Knowledge of differences between various mobile operating systems
* Experience in the setup and use of Performance Testing, and Performance Monitoring tools
* Desire to learn or experience with writing automation test scripts
* Knowledge of RESTFUL APIs
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
* Desire to expand your skill sets and learn new technologies
* Proficient working with a Unix/Linux operating system
* Proficient working with bug tracking applications (Jira preferred)
* BA/BS (Computer Science preferred), or equivalent experience
Note: Evite will not provide relocation assistance for this position
With over 32 million registered users, Evite (www.evite.com) is the leading digital invitation and social event planning brand. Evite's free, easy-to-use invitation designs kick off six million parties and gatherings every year. With 20,000 invitations sent every hour, and party-planning tools that handle hundreds of millions of RSVPs annually, Evite is responsible for more celebrations than any other online brand. Launched in 1998, Evite is headquartered in Los Angeles and is a wholly-owned operating business of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: LINTA).