Support a major program at the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) within the National Capital Region.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1) Conducting forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media derived from mobile devices to include:
2) Full-Scope forensic examinations.
3) Logical and physical acquisition and analysis.
4) Steganography detection and analysis.
5) Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search.
6) Forensic tool and script development.
7) Sector-level entity extraction.
8) Metadata extraction and analysis.
9) Network forensics and analysis.
10) Generating forensic reports of interest.
11) Performing application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements.
12) Applying reverse-engineering techniques to detect and identify malware.
13) Coordinating, developing, and promulgating forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward-deployed customer assets.
14) Providing technical field support to deployed platforms and operations, to include potentially deploying in support of contingency operations.
15) Providing expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
16) Coordinating with customer operations on MEDEX / CELLEX / VIDEX platforms and training-related issues.
17) Planning, integrating, and executing full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training, and operations as required.
18) Assisting in the conduct of Site Exploitation (SE) activities as required.
19) Assisting asset validation and credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
1) Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical discipline and at least fourteen (14) years of related experience.
2) Requires four (4) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis.
3) Skills: A) Experience designing, implementing, and documenting computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery. B) Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences. c) Industry standard EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications. D) Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications. E) Experience in software development and scripting. F) Experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics. G) Experience in law enforcement evidence seizure. H) Experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting.
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be "TS/SCI" level. Must be able to pass a CI polygraph prior to starting. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1910108 Date posted 06/19/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.