The Sr. Mobile Engineer- iOS will contribute to design sessions, perform coding and code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, ensure quality deliverables/releases and will adhere to the established SDLC guidelines.
* Gathers, verifies, and educates others on technical requirements
* Develops technical designs for self and others as required
* Discovers and shares lessons learned and best practices
* Documents and updates new and existing documentation with latest learnings
* Mentors and trains others
* Learns from other teams and shares within own team
* Authors programming tasks for a user story or complete feature set
* Breaks down epics spanning multiple code modules into self-contained user stories
* Debugs code across n-tiers of code
* Implements unit testing within own code.
* Leads peer code reviews
* Leads effort to drive overall code testability
* May provide guidance and training to enable other team members to meet/exceed expectations.
* Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
* Works on multiple projects concurrently.
* Establishes on-time and on-budget project goals.
* Maintains status of project and monitors activities of team members.
* Works across teams to achieve group goals.
* Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Participates in user/external group discussions.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* 5 years of software development experience
* Deep understanding of Objective-C and Swift development using XCode
* Deep knowledge of iOS frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CNContacts, CoreLocation, MapKit, Remote Notifications, Universal Links, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics, WKWebView, CoreAnimation, and WatchKit)
* Solid experience with Embedded Frameworks
* Extensive experience with REST API integration
* Solid experience with at least one version control tool (git, Perforce, etc…)
* Great understanding of a modern app architecture (MVVM, MVP, etc…)
* Solid knowledge of at least one automated build system (Jenkins, Team City, etc…)
* Great experience with XCTest unit testing
* Solid experience integrating 3rd party SDKs
* Comprehensive understanding of Agile scrum development process
Role not eligible for immigration assistance.
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a company providing prepaid debit cards and cash reload processing services.