Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Mobile UI Developer to join our Tax Transformation and Technology organization.
* Develop user experience design using mobile frameworks for assigned projects
* Advance and execute unit test suites using frameworks relevant to the development framework chosen (NUnit, XUnit, karma, and jasmine)
* Collaborate with backend developer for web service integration
* Interface with business stakeholders to understand business needs and how they are best translated into full-scale applications and features
* Act as an advocate for user experience design and communicates vision to project teams
* Collaborate with development and owns the delivery of designs
* Minimum five years of experience designing intuitive, engaging, easy-to-use, visually appealing mobile applications and Web Progressive Applications
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited design college/university or equivalent work experience
* Previous experience with client facing product design, development, and delivery
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate design direction
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.