Senior Mobile Application Developer-IOS
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Mobile Application Developer-IOS with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for development and support of the bank's mobile banking retail application. The overall team is a combination of employees, contractors, and off shore developers. This position will include application design, development oversight, and coordination with other groups within the bank to deliver the overall solution.
* Design, and develop IOS native for mobile phones, and tablets
* Strong Experience in native IOS frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
* Excellent programming skills in Swift/Object 'c'/.
* Experience with IOS SDK performance tools, and optimization.
* Strong object oriented programming, design skills, and computer science fundamentals.
* Demonstrated success in delivering complex full stack mobile applications across native, and server side components
* Experience in developing Omni code that can work in Desktop, and mobile
* Familiarity with version control systems (Git, Svn, ...),
* Familarity with build systems (gradle, maven, ...), CI tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus)
* Skills in problem solving and algorithms Ability to switch among multiple projects, multiple languages, and multiple IDEs in short periods of time (and some time in the same period of time)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team
* Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies.
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum)
* Experience in Enterprise Software Development
* Passion for creating world class mobile user experience
* Direct work in applications that serve a very large number of users along with handling highly secure information.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
* At least seven years of experience with developing and implementing applications
Working experience in:
* Product and vendor evaluation
* Information management
Extensive experience in:
* Modeling: data, process, events, objects
* IT standards, procedures, policy
* Change control
* Application maintenance
* Application design, architecture
* Application development tools
* Release management
* System development life cycle
* Application testing
* System testing
Subject matter expert in: