Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Mobile Android Engineer
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
On the mobile team at Moat we aim to measure how many humans (and not bots) actually saw an ad and interacted with it in a meaningful way in a mobile app. Your role will be to develop code that will improve our ability to measure a person's interaction and engagement with an ad. Additionally, you will be to asked draw on your mobile engineering expertise to lead projects that are focused on detecting and preventing mobile ad fraud. The mobile advertising ecosystem is under constant threat from fraudsters looking to profit off of ads that are never being shown to their intended audience and we aim to be at the forefront of preventing that from happening. You would be working closely with our data science team and learning to use cutting edge data analysis techniques.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Developing mobile SDKs that are used in some of the most widely used apps ever created
* Devising and implementing strategies to detect mobile ad fraud detection
* Working with some of the largest app publishers in the mobile ecosystem to ensure they are able to properly measure their ads.
* Advanced knowledge of the Android operating system.
* Basic proficiency with scripting in Python.
* Good intuition for visualizing and interpreting data
* Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem.
* Practical experience with reverse engineering and decompilation of apps.
* Working knowledge of networking concepts and client-to-server communication
* Experience with AWS Cloud tools (like S3, EMR) and Spark
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.