Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This is for a Senior Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)Administrator position that will work with the Global Messaging Operations team managing an enterprise MIM environment with servers and infrastructure hosted in NAM LATAM EMEA & APAC. The individual will work as a Level 3 Team Lead managing a team of MIM Subject Matter Experts (SME) supporting messaging products and services which include all aspects of support testing integration deployment and builds.
* Lead a team of MIM L3 Subject Matter Experts * Develop operational processes and procedures in supporting the environment * Conducts team meetings and project meetings * Interface with various Support teams to ensure server availability and stability * Represents outages/issues on senior leadership calls * Interface with Engineering for integration testing and review * Provide Level 3 support on issues escalated by Level 2 and other business support teams * Testing and deployment of Service Packs upgrades and hotfixes * Perform overall service and server availability checks and monitoring * Perform pre and post server maintenance checkouts * Proactively support services through continual service improvement * Ensure compliance of solutions to regulatory standards
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 7 - 10 years of IT experience with significant technical and operational experience in messaging products and services * In-depth hands-on knowledge of the following: * MIM on a large environment * Exchange on a large environment * Very good understanding of the Hub Transport setup and configuration (Email Routing) * Should understand what the CAS is used for in E2K10 and how to configure in a large environment. * Very good understanding of Exchange High Availability and capacity planning (E2K10 Database Availability Group) * Very good understanding of PowerShell and other administration scripting tools is a plus * An excellent track record in process controls problem solving service delivery and customer interaction.
* Minimal supervision / Self starter * Must have strong ability to solve technical problems especially related to data flow and data updates * Demonstrable collaborative and communications skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager 2012 and 2016 * Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and Exchange Online/Office 365 * Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems Virtualization SAN Active Directory monitoring products and backup applications. * Strong knowledge of ITIL or other framework. * Knowledge in project management. * Knowledge in archiving and email policy management.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (desirable) * Certifications in Exchange Server 2010/2016 Office365 or equivalent experience (desirable) * Certification in ITIL v3 Foundation (desirable)
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.