Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Lookout is looking for a Sr. Manager, Web Development to serve as an integral part of the Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for implementing the web technology roadmap for all global lookout.com web properties, marketing automation, and marketing technology functions. This person will be responsible for driving deliverables and outcomes for system architecture, marketing technology, quality assurance, and providing infrastructure support while maintaining efficient implementation, operations and sustainable processes for all web technology to support our consumer and enterprise business.
* Work across the Marketing organization to understand business requirements for systems, tools and infrastructure in order to execute programs and projects to implement new technology/solutions to meet those business needs.
* Own Front-end and Back-end architecture of all Lookout.com global web properties
* Lead day to day web development processes, such as code versioning, code reviews, build processes and deployments.
* Develop, mentor and coach a high-functioning team of front-end and back-end web application developers.
* Provide expertise and leadership on making technical decisions, vendor selection and implementation.
* Analyze and improve reliability, security, and performance of all web technology applications, databases and infrastructure.
* Ensures Web applications are compliant with external and internal brand standards.
* Serves as lead programmer, acts as liaison with internal clients, and routinely collaborate with graphic designers to develop complete web-based solutions.
* Oversee and monitor data flows between all systems to maintain system and data integrity; troubleshoots data issues.
* Oversee general operation of web technologies and provide user training and support; coordinate with IT Ops and outside vendors to troubleshoot issues and/or apply software upgrades and patches.
* Ensure team is following 'best practices' for development and agile process
* Promote methods for collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst team
* Serve as the 'gate keeper' for developers, to ensure the scope and requirements for projects are sufficient for successful development
* Manage, train and provide performance feedback to direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
* Engages internal functional staff to prioritize projects, understand business needs and requirements, identify issues and risks, suggest mitigation strategies, and recommend best solutions.
* 7-10 years of hands-on web development experience (working with Marketing preferred)
* Previous experience in a team management role or lead role
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Technical expertise with enterprise content management systems
* Strong knowledge of modern web and marketing technologies such as Marketo and Adobe Analytics
* Experience leading projects through the software development cycle using LAMP stack approach
* Experience integrating with various Marketing APIs such as Demandbase, Marketo, Adobe Analytics
* Experience with Agile development practices a plus
* Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
Lookout is a provider of cloud-based cybersecurity solutions for mobile security for enterprises, government agencies, and individuals.