Job CategoryProducts and Technology
With over 12 million badges earned to-date, Trailhead has reinvented the way people learn Salesforce and is helping people get new skills and further their careers. The Trailhead audience, Salesforce admins, developers, and users, are instrumental to the success of Salesforce's customers, and by helping them adopt Salesforce successfully and learn our latest technologies, we can help them succeed in their journeys.
As the Sr. Manager of Trailhead Technical Operations, you will be part of a dynamic global team, planning, building and supporting shared technical tools, infrastructure and services to meet the business needs of our internal and external customers. The role demands a strong techno-functional leader with great salesforce platform experience leading global cross-functional initiatives for success.
You will be technology ecosystem owner and program execution champion for Trailhead Credential Program and would be responsible for leading and driving technical infrastructure projects on Trailhead platform as well as maintaining and enhancing the infrastructure. This includes partnering with teams across trailhead including credential program team, trailhead product team, support operations, credentialing operations, community, trailhead academy and our internal IT and external technology partners. Key part of your role would be to partner with stakeholders across Trailhead to understand the current and future business capability needs and help drive strategic roadmap to scale the business to 10x. You will work with head of trailhead technical operations to help manage the execution and adoption of the recommended technology roadmap.
Candidate also needs to have experience with Agile project/product development and delivery methodologies with abilities to navigate in rapidly shifting cross functional environment while being laser focused on accomplishing meaningful results. We are looking for innovative and enthusiastic leader who strive for continuous improvement by contributing to the development of standards, processes, and automation requirements that lead to operational excellence.
* Lead and manage Credential program business initiatives and be the key driver to ensure business goals are met supporting the strategic vision of program. Help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and address business needs.
* Apply techno-functional expertise and salesforce platform knowledge to design solutions meeting business needs. This includes understanding business needs, architecting a solution and working with delivery teams to prototype and implement tools and processes
* Partner with internal (Credential Operations, Credential Program, Trailhead product, Engineering, IT, Product Security) and external technology partners (vendors and dev teams) to build and maintain infrastructure
* Technology platform strategy and roadmap: Understand our organization vision and strategic growth direction and rationalize existing tools and technologies against needed business capabilities (areas of systems/tools, data and processes/governance) to scale Trailhead business and meet internal and external stakeholder needs
* Focus on both short term wins/opportunities and longer term initiatives for improving experience, productivity and process efficiencies
* Manage (Prioritization, development, testing and deployment) projects and solution enhancements enhancements plus KLO releases with delivery and business teams. This includes Program Management, Requirements Gathering, Solution Delivery, Change Management and User Adoption for initiatives as needed to move the needle
* Be a strategic thought leader and partner within the organization, someone who can help advance our Technology infrastructure strategy globally and challenge others in the organization to change
* Build high performing teams with strong team culture
* Be proactive, creative, entrepreneurial, have a healthy appetite for feedback, and thrive in high-pressure situations
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* 10+ years' of experience as a technology leader and business partner in hi-tech enterprises
* Experience with managing technical operations and partnering with programs and other operations teams in the organization. Experience with certification/credential operations is a plus
* BS/BA Degree in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience
* Ability to strategize and solve business problems by recommending and designing combination of process and automation solutions
* At least 5+ years of experience with Salesforce platform and products. Proven track record as a strategic technologist and a solution architect using Salesforce products and technologies
* Experience with agile development or scrum project management methodologies
* Strong leadership ability demonstrated when engaging with senior executives
* Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, innovate and adapt to constant change
* Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized
* Experience with building high performing teams with strong team culture
* Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.