Epsilon's Automotive Retail Team is currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Project Manager, with a focus and desire to work within an interactive environment. This position will be hands-on working with project and business stakeholders to define & execute marketing projects, serving as a technology ambassador, consulting on the implementation of projects, and planning, managing, and executing projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. A key function of this position will be working closely with the SVP of Technology and his direct reports on establishing consistent process and tools for defining, gathering, and reporting on development and operational environments in the Retail Technology services team.
This role requires someone who:
* Is passionate about service
* Develops and nurtures collaborative relationships and has outstanding communication skills; listens with the intent to truly connect, educate, and make a positive impact; has a proven ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when they have no direct line of authority over them
* Has a strong knowledge of technical, business, and marketing impact to business activities, and possesses working knowledge within Business, Brand & Experience Strategy; Experience Design, Omni-channel and Emerging experiences; and Commerce, Content and CRM platforms
* Is expert across all phases of project management; initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing projects; according to strict deadlines and within tight budgets
* Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization
* Has a sense of urgency, and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work under project circumstances ranging from nearly-independent to closely-managed, and is enthusiastic about tackling multiple complex projects within a demanding, and sometimes stressful, agency environment
* Pays attention to the details, but never loses sight of the big picture
* Possesses strong problem-solving skills and is proficient at managing conflicting requirements and constraints. Is able to negotiate and manage conflict, and manage concerns that cause skepticism or uncertainty for the customer or stakeholders
* Is able to mentor other Project Managers
* Is able to deviate from standard/established PM methodologies to accomplish dynamic project completion
* Possesses a working understanding of Agile marketing and Agile software development principles and processes
* Is capable of collaboratively inventing on behalf of the client while balancing the needs of the project, believes in constantly testing ideas, iterating, and learning, to build on success and strengthen through failure
* Bachelor's degree (and/or 5-7 years equivalent work experience) in Project Management, Digital Marketing Management, Business Management, or a related discipline preferred.
* Has 5 years Project Management experience in an advertising agency, digital marketing agency, or Internet-related services & products company (preferably in a high-volume or critical production service environment)
The following outlines the principal work & responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
* Develop and manage development and operational measurements (including program roadmaps, quality controls, volume, and productivity metrics) and project timelines
* Manage project development and execution from initiation through closure; be accountable for the project along with the project sponsor
* Work with the project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure projects are fully defined, and assist in developing any supporting documentation needed e.g.; BRD, SOW, Brief, Project Charter, et al.
* Clearly communicate expectations to project stakeholders; act as a mediator between stakeholders, team members, and executive leadership
* Estimate project timelines, level of effort and cost
* Create, update and maintain project plans and schedules to keep project teams aligned & maintain accurate project forecasts and statuses
* Manage team assignments and balance workload in a deadline driven environment
* Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to project sponsors and stakeholders
* Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards & governance
* Manage change control process; perform risk assessments and analysis to identify and document impact of any proposed changes, ensure change requests are documented and stored appropriately
* Monitor performance against quality goals and implement corrective action as needed; ensure work product accuracy before delivery to client
* Ensure all project artifacts are maintained in our centralized collaboration tool (Basecamp)
* Safely crash unsuccessful or re-prioritized projects
* Build and maintain knowledge of clients' business, competition and industry trends; provide assistance & advice to aid in developing strategic approaches to the development of solutions
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance