Senior Manager, Service Desk
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) - the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network - and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) - the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Job Title: Senior Manager - Service Desk
A little bit about our team:
Global team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problems solvers working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. We are customer focused, always making the user experience paramount.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will get the opportunity to make your mark in Service Operations here at Warner Music Group. You will get to help build and manage a full staff of IT service and operations professionals as well as the tools and systems we need to do our jobs. You will get to build policy and procedure based on ITIL and vendor best practice.
Here you'll get to:
* Take part in building a World Class 24x7 Service Desk
* Provide first-class IT customer service to all WMG employees
* Manage operational problems, incidents, requests and changes according to established WMG IT operation standards and processes.
* Oversee and architect the design and configuration of WMG's ServiceNow instance and self-service portal
* Hire, mentor and grow a staff of IT service professionals
* Work as part of a Global IT management staff to define, build and support technology and IT process
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
* Management and support of all staff assigned
* Utilize ServiceNow to support automated Service Desk and Service Desk activities.
* Have completed and passed the ServiceNow Administrators level course
* Demonstrate practical knowledge of system monitoring tools (IE Solarwinds), Active Directory, Jamf, SCCM, Citrix Director and other industry standard toolsets
* Prior experience drafting and sending companywide communications utilizing a standards-based approach
* Design and build automation workflows between IT systems
* Experience monitoring and managing Service Desk queues in a diverse environment including, phone, web, and agent alert ticket initiation
* Versed with generating various statistical reports, as well as analyzing information and implementing process improvements, including ACD monitoring and reports
* Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution and escalation policies and procedures, manage customer perceptions, and build strong internal relationships.
* Manage and enforce ITIL/SANS incident response processes
* Monitor, track, benchmark and analyze trends in Service Desk requests and user-satisfaction.
* Analyze performance of individual and team activities and documented solutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future/repeat problems.
* Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of staff training procedures and policies as well as provide training, coaching and mentoring.
* Develop and implement SOP's, processes and work flows
* Be responsible for the creation and updates of operational runbooks for all of WMG IT
* Experienced with establishing staff schedules in a 24/7 operation
* Strong interpersonal, customer relation and communication skills
* Demonstrated commitment to quality client support and customer satisfaction
* Experience providing support for applications and infrastructure, e.g. e-mail, MS Office, Windows, Mac OS, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc
* Bring experience with Telecom contract management
* Work with AWS and Azure cloud infrastrucure
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
* ITIL Certification
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
* At least 5 years prior experience managing a technical staff in multiple locations
* CompTIA A+, Network+, and CCNA certifications preferred
* Completion of advanced level ServiceNow administration courses (IE, Scripting, CMDB or User Portal design)
* Extremely detail oriented
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
* Experience in the oversight of change management
* Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
About Warner Music
Warner Music Group is a music company with the interests of recording and publishing music, and artist services.