Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Senior Manager, Projects to join our Operations Team in San Francisco! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission.
As the leader of our project management team, you will collaborate with Meraki internal teams, Cisco teams, and work with partners outside of Meraki to further expand Meraki's Operational tool sets and integrations. You will also participate in the optimization of our current systems to scale with Meraki's terrific year over year sales growth. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced manager, a strong communicator, and a successful ambassador of Meraki requirements. You will gain a deep understanding of both Meraki and Cisco business systems, have the ability to identify inefficiencies, gaps, or incompatibilities, and be able to effectively work with developers, thus delivering projects on time and on budget.
What You Will Do:
* Effectively manage a team of project managers (PMs) who work on a wide range of complex projects;
* Ensure strong project management structure, and implement and maintain a comprehensive communication strategy for the team;
* Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all business systems used by Meraki and by Cisco;
* Serve as a point of escalation for the PMs and champion Meraki's vision and goals, ensuring they are understood by all parties, internal and external;
* Continuously improve Meraki operational processes and systems; offer recommendations based on quality data analysis and lead execution with efficiency and precise accuracy;
* Analyze detailed datasets to identify risks and opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* At least 12 years of experience as a PM, preferably with at least several years in an Operational or Supply Chain role
* Minimum of 5 years in a management role
* 4 year college degree required
* Extraordinary business insight with analytical and critical thinking skills;
* Demonstrable ability to work effectively in a growing, rapidly changing environment;
* Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%.
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.