Senior Manager - OMS
Willing to Travel 80% of the time
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, reciprocal workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:
Cognizant is seeking forward-thinking, diligent people to join our Cognizant Consulting - Retail & Consumer Goods Practice. The basic requirements include -
Collaborating with the Manager of Operations, you will work with business partners to advise on the store experience in new project design and assist in developing, delivering and implementing retail initiatives and operational handoffs for support tools.
* You will provide primary support for formulating problem statements and helping to define the work.
* Working with the engagement management you will define the scope of work in context of larger projects.
* Successfully construct problem statements which include problem description.
* Support the identification of projects risk and mitigations.
* Other responsibilities will include requirements gathering, design and conduct requirement sessions, use appropriate tools to record and track specified requirements.
* Serve as a liaison between partners and demonstrate understanding of client's structure, polices and operations.
* You will also logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
* This role will also utilize your experience in business process modeling, process and data flow modeling.
* You will act in an Engagement Delivery role. Here you will deliver exceptional engagement support, manage project plans and identify and manage risks.
* Experience in Business-IT Consulting
* Experience of working in retail industry and preferably exposure to working on Order Management Systems
* Project experience in OMS implementation will be considered plus
* Experience in Manhattan DOM or IBM Sterling Commerce is helpful
* Worked as liaison between Business Unit(s) and IT on projects and improvements
* Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
* Solid teammate with willingness to collaborate
* Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills
* Strong capability to execute tasks required in projects and enhancements
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Welcomes Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to perfection instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer and Welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.