The Amazon Employee Services Tech (ES Tech) team is seeking a talented and passionate Employee Services User Experience (UX) Leader to own, build, and deliver the employee systems and services experience track worldwide. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated leader who can balance a big-picture vision with detailed focus and tactical execution to deliver world-class business results.
Reporting to the Director of ES Tech, you will work closely with the HR business, product and IT teams to ensure all of ES's systems and services are employee-centric. You will be an expert in Amazon's various businesses ensuring solutions support their needs and ensuring the ES tech team enables Amazon to compete real-time. Your success will be measured by up to 2M happy employees, making all of their lives easier when using HR systems and services.
If you are passionate about employee-centric services and experiences, HR systems and platforms, and collaborating with a global team of talented HR and IT leaders, we can't wait to meet you.
As the candidate:
* You never say 'impossible'. You say 'bring it.'
* You've done it all. Experience design and research with and for users/customers/employees, information architecture, business, product and technical collaboration, platform strategy, service design, roadmaps, primary research/insights, and overall strategy. Or you want to do it all, but the right job hasn't come around...until now.
* You've got tons of large scale enterprise experience (both consulting and in-house) turning multi-system home-grown and bought solution chaos into a harmonious wonderland.
* You're a strategic leader who will grow and inspire a team to do phenomenal work.
* You're the maestro. Leadership and collaboration is your strength, so you make great music happen at all levels in the company.
* You get systems. You get the HR business. You get brand. You know how they come together to form a multi-faceted structure. To be honest, you're a bit of a geek.
* You create success, and you do it quickly / are often caught red-handed with successful outcomes.
In this role, you will:
* Build and lead ES Tech's overall experience design and user research strategy. You will own the long-term vision and ensure its short term implementation.
* Influence the timely development of service design systems, plans, and projects to assure employee service experience goals and business strategy are achieved.
* Lead, motivate, and convey the vision and values to key stakeholders, and vendors.
* Champion the employer brand through its HR services, inspiring employee pride and their brand loyalty.
* Lead the development of and evangelization of user research within ES Tech,
* Oversee employee service experience consultations with key stakeholders to ensure the application of appropriate service experience strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, and necessary reviews to achieve delivery that meets/exceeds business and employee expectations.
* Develop governance and engagement models to ensuring business alignment to service compliance guidelines; develop, maintain, evolve and promote guidelines.
* Know Amazon's businesses inside and out to know what is coming and what to prioritize.
* Influence suppliers to align bought services and platforms with Amazon business priorities. Maintain external relationships to ensure awareness of industry best practices in service design, design thinking, employee experience, and vendor selection.
* Invent, facilitate and promote initiatives throughout HR and across the related businesses.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.