The Tjx Companies, Inc.
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Senior Manager of Endpoint Security & Vulnerability Solutions Engineering
The Senior Manager of Endpoint Security & Vulnerability, will responsible for the development and implementation of Endpoint and Vulnerability strategy and services within our global organization.
* Lead and motivate a small team of engineers to ensure the company continues to operate in a secure and stable environment through deployment and management of endpoint security and vulnerability scanning & compliance tools.
* Provide subject matter expertise and establish requirements on endpoint and vulnerability management technologies using information security standards, best practices, and compliance requirements.
* Ensure the information and operational security of all endpoints, including workstations, laptops, mobile devices, endpoints owned by authorized users (BYOD), and IoT devices.
* To formulate, implement and maintain an endpoint security management plan that includes: Antivirus protection, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), and policy compliance scanning
* Lead technical aspects of the vulnerability scanning platforms across all device classes on premise and in the cloud and containers.
* Work with other cyber security and information technology personnel to insure the integrity of all network connected endpoints.
* Monitor endpoint security trends and emerging security threats and suggest changes to policy, procedures and tools.
* Create and maintain endpoint behavior profiles used to detect abnormal behavior. This should include expected installed software and active processes and services.
* Research, evaluate, design, and recommend new information security technologies.
* Evaluate and assess emerging information security threats and vulnerabilities and recommend mitigation strategies.
* Advocate for information security policies, procedures, and standards for the organization.
* Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and seven (7) years of relevant experience including management or leadership experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
* Deep technical understanding of multiple platforms, products, and concepts in the endpoint protection space such as: Exploit mitigation, anti-virus/malware, telemetry and monitoring tools, and management tooling across Windows, Linux and Mac
* Experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose, Twistlock, Aqua, CIS Benchmarks, Redlock)
* Experience with the review and creation of mitigation reports from compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (Nessus, SCAP, ACAS, SCC).
* Experience managing endpoint security solutions (Symantec Endpoint Protection, McAfee AV, Tanium, Crowdstrike, Cylance)
* Possesses the skills to translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to meet program objectives
* Should be someone who is a thought leader, articulate, consensus builder, and who is persuasive with a demonstrated ability to serve as an effective member of the senior management team and communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: New York || NY || TJX Corporate
Job Segment: Merchandising, Corporate Security, Fashion Retail, Engineer, Security, Retail, Fashion, Engineering
About The Tjx Companies, Inc.
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.