In Deloitte Global Audit & Assurance (A&A), we make an impact by delivering a strong foundation of audit practices and driving growth through assurance across Deloitte. We leverage new ideas and technologies to raise quality standards, drive growth and change, and define the audit of the future. In your work, you will directly support the Global A&A C&I lead partner.
In this role, you will also work closely with the Global Clients & Industries (C&I) team. This team is responsible for driving growth and alignment across the Deloitte member firm network to deliver a consistent experience and the very best of Deloitte to our Global Crown Jewel (GCJ) clients and the Global Strategic client portfolio.
The GA&A C&I team works with the GC&I team to represent Global A&A in that forum and bring the benefits of GC&I programs to Audit clients through the GCJ Audit Account leaders and broader global A&A
Work you'll do:
The Global A&A C&I Senior Manager/Manager will be responsible for supporting the lead partner in developing and driving client and industry programs in alignment with GC&I, firm and business objectives.
You will play a key role supporting the lead partner in representing the global A&A portfolio and associated activities to GC&I and A&A leadership, and to a broad set of global stakeholders.
Responsibilities: Reports directly to the A&A GC&I Leader, responsible for a broad set of activities across the GA&A C&I agenda, but with specific focus on:
* Working with the GC&I leader to build the vision, strategy and tactical delivery of GA&A C&I initiatives
* Supporting the delivery of streams of activity across Clients, Industries and other A&A C&I projects,
coordinating directly with GC&I contacts and broader GA&A contacts
* Developing and building an empowered and effective GCJ Audit Account leader community including
regular connection points with participants, sourcing and delivering strong engaging content and
leveraging the most engaging delivery channels (digital, webinar, in person)
* Providing guidance and direction to a supporting comms manager/senior to deliver highly valued and
thoughtful two-way comms and messaging to required stakeholders across the full portfolio of work
(Clients, Industries and A&A C&I projects)
* Supporting the development of content for presentations and reports for the Global A&A CEO,
Executive & Leadership Teams, Global Clients & Industries (GC&I) Council, and other high-profile
leadership events as required
* Working with the lead partner to develop the vision for, and enablement of other key communities
which support the A&A GC&I agenda, for example the A&A Industry leader community
* Working with the lead partner to implement strategic Global C&I initiatives within Global A&A. Some
examples of projects could include: defining a global client segmentation approach, a strategic account
management program, and a globally consistent client feedback approach.
* Leading and/or supporting program management coordination activities, including working with
initiative leads to establish clear workplan and monitor progress against weekly, annual and multi-year
* Leading and/or supporting qualitative and quantitative analysis, concepts, frameworks and story board
to advise senior leadership on delivering a measurable impact in focus areas, including investments
* In collaboration with the GA&A change and comms team leading the development and execution of
change management plans and communication toolkits to assist member firms and functions in rolling
out Global C&I initiatives to A&A account teams.
Location: New York/East Coast US preferred. The role requires minimal travel (~10 percent of time) to meet with stakeholders and attend leadership meetings.
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
* 8-10+ years of prior relevant experience in, or working with, professional services
* Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) with strong attention to detail and best in class deliverables
* Strong project management and time management skills; ability to work independently under pressure, and on multiple assignments while maintaining top quality deliverables
* Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to lead or support working sessions with senior stakeholders
* Strong research and analytical skills: ability to synthesize large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data and integrate into meaningful and actionable reports and recommendations
* Ability to navigate a global, matrixed, and mostly virtual environment for effective outcomes
* Exceptional ability to prepare executive ready materials that "tell-the-story" succinctly and logically; ability to flex the communication and messaging to the audience and context
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Capable of building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies
* Comfortable with creating reasonable structure to meet the objectives of the task at hand in ambiguous environment often with limited information
* Ability to multi-task and deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment
* High degree of endurance, responsiveness, and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly adapt to constantly varying priorities and subject matter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGOP006MB0159