Partners Data Systems
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improve business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
The IT Daily Operations & User Support Senior Manager will be responsible for the IT Service Desk including L1/L2 support staff, Incident Management, and User Management & Training. The role is highly visible and will act as the main point of contact for all daily IT operations. They will be responsible for managing the Service Desk SLAs and ensuring incidents and requests are fulfilled with the highest possible customer satisfaction while adhering to company standards and IT governance. They will also be on point for 24/7 incident response and user management. They will work with the IT Infrastructure, Business Applications, Business Solutions, and Service Delivery teams to ensure there are Standard Operating Procedures and metrics for all IT services to ensure our employees and customers have a great experience.
* Manage and maintain Service Desk SLA's, run books, as well as work with our customers to ensure we are providing the appropriate level of customer service
* Manage the Service Desk ticketing system and all associated metrics/reporting
* Responds and escalates Incident Response for unplanned outages, maintenance, and related communications
* Manages the Executive Technology Support (ETS) program including white glove, personal technology support
* Develops procedures and manages all user management activities related to Onboarding, Offboarding, and New User Orientation training
* Updates and maintains Daily Operations documentation, including a check list and detailed procedural documentation
* Works with the IT leadership team to develop IT governance standards
* Coordinates all technician shift schedules to ensure adequate coverage 24x7x365
* Partners with the Infrastructure and Business Solutions teams to confirm all backups and system outages for maintenance activities
* Works closely with other teams (i.e. Infrastructure, Information Security) to ensure the Daily IT Operations report is accurate and issues escalated when appropriate
* Assist IT leadership with developing long-term technology roadmap, resource plans, and budgets
* Drives the simplification and standardization of shared IT services and applications
* Promotes the IT organization's capabilities and works to strengthen the business value of the IT organization
* Onboard, coach and develop the team, creating a culture of innovation, collaboration and continual improvement
* Complete performance appraisals, take corrective action when appropriate, and participate in hiring decisions
* 8+ years' overall IT experience with significant experience in global, enterprise corporate IT
* 5+ years' experience managing IT infrastructure, business applications, endpoints, or related technical domains
* 2+ years' experience with energy generation, distributed control systems, or similar industries (highly desirable)
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints
* Ability to facilitate productive meetings and drive outcomes
* Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with minimal direction
* Excellent leadership, communication and organization skills with a results-oriented mindset
* Strong strategic planning discipline, with experience building and communicating business cases for technology change
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with both business and IT stakeholders and leaders, as well as related IT project and operations teams
* Knowledge of varying architecture methodologies, with demonstrated ability to select and apply the appropriate method to the problem at-hand.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* Ability to assess necessary activities and prioritize for completion of assignments using excellent time management, prioritization skills and work ethic
* Strong analytical problem-solving ability
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent background or experience
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.