At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
The Senior Manager, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) is a global role that collaborates with HR Operations, HR Centers of Excellence, and the business to define and configure applications to introduce efficiencies in processes, leverage data and analytics to recognize and share actionable insight and value for the organization, and lead strategic department initiatives. This position will define and execute the Technology strategy for Human Resources.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the documentation, maintenance and optimization of systems, ensuring data integrity, security and data protection in coordination with corporate security. Duties also include initiating HR needs analysis and the design/execution of complex reports by request, defining and implementing HR system policies, procedures and best practices (including related education, communication and training) to create and drive operational efficiencies. This position will achieve success through translation of conversations and questions into analyzable data that can be understood and discussed within all levels of the organization.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading a team of HRIS analysts and have ownership over the design, integration, and continuous improvement of the Workday enterprise system - including HCM, Advanced Compensation, Performance Management and Global Recruiting modules.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
* Responsible for defining and executing the technology roadmap for HR in partnership with IT.
* Manages overall design, implementation, delivery and support of the organization's HR systems and related procedures to ensure successful adoption throughout the company.
* Possesses overall accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability (includes core systems and related interfaces). Maintains data integrity of HR systems through pro-active means (audits, queries, etc.).
* Partners with Human Resources and other business functions to ensure alignment with processes inside and outside of all global HR systems. Designs and implements system changes to meet the needs of the business.
* Builds strong internal relationships with key HR and business leaders to define and understand strategic and tactical data requirements.
* Ensures related HR systems and processes are documented and compliant with HR strategies, policies, and governmental regulations.
* Drives deepening and broadening of system knowledge for greater user adoption and experience.
* Leads the creation and delivery of HR metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), both overall and by category, regular and ad hoc dashboards, trends and reports based on selected HR metrics; ensures that the data is relevant, timely, and tells a meaningful story.
* Provides the business data and statistical analysis to provide insight into business performance; suggests area for, and methods of, improving business operations.
* Implements analytical approaches and methodologies and assists in the interpretation of results and provides reporting (i.e. turnover, time to fill, etc.).
* Proactively works with the team to continuously improve system configuration and reporting to advance the quality of information provided to stakeholders.
* Manages direct reports(s); performance, development and training process to ensure a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
* Leads and provides guidance to staff member(s) through continuous improvement and business process improvement activities.
* Provides high level visibility to HR leadership of downstream effects of technology system integration and implementation
* Approves time-sheets and Associates PTO request to ensure the department is adequately staffed at all times.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum Experience:
* 8+ years of experience or the proven ability successfully perform all duties of the role
* Prior management experience required
* Global experience in multiple HR disciplines preferred
* 3 years of Workday experience preferred
* 2 years of cross-functional experience in HR disciplines
Knowledge & Skills:
* Contributes to strategic planning, direction and goal setting of the department or function.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy; ability to do root cause analysis to guide decisions and action plans where limited foundational/framework exists.
* Strong project management and change management skills; ability to manage and lead multiple projects at the same time.
* Strong leadership and influence skills; ability to translate strategy into action through the leadership and engagement of multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to develop and present information and concepts to all levels of Associates in a simplified manner.
* Ability to proactively assess the impacts of actions and develop appropriate change plans.
* Ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with cross-functional HR leaders, business leaders and Associates according to the Integer Values.
* Comprehensive knowledge of data protection principles, federal and state labor and employment laws.
* Ability to think strategically and execute at the tactical level.
About Integer Holdings
Integer Holdings Corporation is a medical device outsource manufacturer serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and portable medical markets.