The PGS Manufacturing & Engineering Solutions Team is responsible for the delivery of Pfizer's Core Digital Manufacturing Operations Management (MoM) capabilities at every level of the PGS Plant Network (ISA 95 Levels 0-4). These solutions are critical to Manufacturing Execution, Manufacturing Process Intelligence and Production Optimization that aim to improve product quality, increase asset utilization/uptime, automate manual workflows and streamline plant floor operations. The PGS Manufacturing & Engineering Solutions Team provides common application platforms and solution capabilities for Digital Plant, Manufacturing Operations, Manufacturing Execution, Manufacturing Excellence and Manufacturing & Engineering Technology solutions, while ensuring a unified User Centric Design. Key to the success of this transformative digital mindset is the secure, seamless flow of contextualized data from the device & control levels, all the way to the top of the Enterprise.
These solutions are deployed across more than fifty manufacturing & center locations across the PGS Globally. Major Core Solutions and team capabilities for the Digital Plant Solutions include: · Digital Plant Solutions: Digital Operations Center, DOC Visual Mgmt & Meeting Cascade, DOC Standard Work, DOC Foundation & Knowledge Mgmt, DOC Continuous Improvement Loop & Maturity Assessment and the PGS Balanced Scorecard The Senior Manager, Developer - Digital Plant Solutions colleague will be responsible for executing on the technical strategies, architecture, system designs and solutions development to enable the Digital Transformation organization business processes. This position requires a blend of expertise across Enterprise Strategy, Design, Build, Testing, Operation, Governance, Software Architecture Solutions, GxP Processes, Audit, Change & Release Management, Cloud Technologies, Cross Functional Partnership, and Leadership, along with in-depth latest cutting-edge technology expertise.
The Senior Manager, Developer, Digital Plant Solutions colleague's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Executing the technical and architecture strategies and roadmaps across Digital Plant Solutions
* The candidate is accountable for implementing architectures, strategies, design and delivery s using Scrum agile development methodology
* Ensure quality software is delivered on time within a fast paced agile environment
* Foster a culture of continuous improvements across the development environment
* Monitor program progress, eliminate barriers, and ensure effectively deliver the solutions to add values to our business customers
* Integrate and collaborate with various Global and Site technical teams to drive overall solution design
* Someone with a good understanding for what our business customers expectations and what their preferences are and how digital fits in
* The candidate should be insight-driven, experience/design-driven, value-driven and solution-driven
* Contribute to the process required to identify and evaluate internal digital assets and strengths that can be complimented and scaled by partners
* Support day-to-day transformation needs and lead issue investigation and resolution
* Act as a thought leader on emerging digital technologies
* Develop and implement process improvements
* 7+ years of experience in deploying enterprise software solutions utilizing primarily the Microsoft .NET technologies.
* Experience in usage of modern design patterns such as SOLID.
* Strong working knowledge and experience of C#, .NET Core 1.x & above, UWP desktop UI technologies, XAML, Xamarin, ASP.NET Core(MVC), Web API (2.0 &.Net Core), Entity Framework 6.0 .
* Experience of utilizing Ranchers, Kubernetes and Dockers.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN, VSTS
* Experience with database systems including one or more of the RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2012 &above).
* Has owned systems and managed development of end-to-end applications.
* Has experience with production deployments of complex systems.
* Experience with an industry accepted, structured software development life cycle methodology.
* Experience supporting the development of complex software products including the deployment of multiple versions / releases of a large product.
* Ability to contribute to technical specifications and technical design documentation for the software development team.
* Experience working in teams to address software defect analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution.
* Proven ability in performance testing and optimization of developed source code for an enterprise business application.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with the software development team while driving software improvements.
* Ability to prepare and present concepts and vision (written and verbal) to the software development team, senior management, and other internal and external stakeholders.
* Candidate must be an excellent communicator.
* Pharmaceutical Experience
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 8, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company developing and manufacturing human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer healthcare products.