This position is responsible for strategic delivery of business intelligence (BI) application development projects and ongoing architecture, application, technology and process support for AdvantEdge Analytics. This individual will direct the activities of BI developers, software developers, business analysts, etc. in the research, design, development, implementation, support and education of new methods and technologies related to our BI products. This individual will develop & manage budgets, plans, and resources to provide applications/systems/technologies/services/ education to AdvantEdge Analytics and in some cases affiliated companies.
* Develop and lead AdvantEdge Analytics (AEA) BI strategy
* Maintain close coordination with AEA Product Management to ensure roadmap reflects market drivers
* Work with stakeholders across AEA to understand complex business needs, data requirements and translate them into requirements that ultimately result in effective reporting, visualization and actionable insights
* Support the streamlining and automation of ad-hoc and standardized reporting functions for customers
* Develop and implement product features that enable data democratization and self-service analytics for our customers
* Build and create efficiencies in the process for producing data analytics
* Provide suggestions to enhance current reporting capability to meet future business needs
* Lead data integration management and data quality initiatives
* Mature our defect management process, to ensure seamless integration/feedback between implementation and product development
* Oversight of BI solution development
* Support the integration of new AEA data products and services into our BI products
* Understanding of credit union data is a critical requirement for this role
* Bachelor's degree (or comparable work experience) where course work could include: computer science, mathematics, statistics, finance and economics
* Minimum five years of consulting experience
* Minimum five years of experience with Power BI
* Minimum two years of experience with Power BI Embedded
* Minimum two years of experience with Tabular Models
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure PaaS services, specifically: AAS, ADLS Gen1/Gen2, ADF, Azure SQL
* Experience in creating robust CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous delivery) pipelines and helping organizations achieve continuous deployment
* Advanced Microsoft Excel, Work and PowerPoint skills
* Ability to understand current processes and make appropriate recommendations for changes
* Ability to work in a dynamic, frequently changing environment (think start-up)
* Aptitude to solve complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be results driven, taking the lead with little supervision as well as working closely with fellow team members in a small technical team
* Ability to work against tight deadlines with colleagues across the organization
* Proven ability to collaborate across functions and teams
* Exceptional communication skills, ability to influence internal and external stakeholders with ease
* Strong thought leadership
* Self-starter with the ability to drive results
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group's insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.