Decisive Analytics Corporation
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Software Engineer to join our team in either Arlington, VA, San Diego, CA or Huntsville, AL.
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is focused on developing and implementing advanced algorithms for managing large amounts of unstructured and structured data. Whether this data is in the form of text, imagery, video, or audio, we build the machine learning software that enables our customers to extract information from the sea of data produced from a multitude of sources.
We are seeking applicants with strong software development skills, and experience in machine learning to join our team. In this role you will lead the development state of the art machine learning algorithms and deploy them in the big data stack of Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Storm, Accumulo, and Mongo DB.
In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at an employee-owned company that is consistently rated as one of the best places to work in the DC metro area by Washingtonian Magazine and the Washington Business Journal. DAC employees enjoy generous benefits, flexible work schedules, company sponsored events, and a collegial, small-company culture.
* Using your creative and technical skills, implement and lead a team in cutting edge machine learning algorithms in Java, C++, or other object oriented languages as appropriate.
* Implement these algorithms in the Big Data stack, including Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Storm, Accumulo, and MongoDB.
* Collaborate with co-workers, leadership, and clients to understand client problems, identify solutions, and demonstrate their software solutions.
* Mentor co-workers on the execution of standard software development activities including design, development, implementation, test, documentation, and support using standard established software engineering principles
* Teach your peers on current and emerging trends in software development best practices, service oriented architectures, web development, and cloud computing
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline from an accredited university.
* 5 or more years developing machine learning algorithms in Java, C++, or another object oriented language.
* 3 or more years of experience in the Big Data stack (i.e., Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Storm, Accumulo, or MongoDB).
* Working knowledge of version control systems such as Subversion or Git, and bug tracking tools such as JIRA. School experience is sufficient.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must have a SECRET security clearance or be able to obtain a SECRET clearance upon hire
* A Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline from an accredited university.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
About Decisive Analytics Corporation
Decisive Analytics is a company that provides engineering, analytics, and research services.